Core Values OF ESSENTIAL MATERIALS
We are an exceptional raw material supplier of building and construction, CASE materials, plastics, ink, agriculture, and ceramics. Our ingredients help clients continuously thrive in innovation, product improvement and development. Each of our partnerships are built on communication transparency and industry expertise.more about our territories
- WE STOCK MATERIALS We don’t believe a customer should wait for the distributor to receive materials.
- WE PROVIDE EXPERTISE We sell the products, and we believe we should know everything about them before we do.
- WE FOSTER RELATIONSHIPS We are here for our customers from the beginning. Samples, education, and continued support.
- WE REJECT COMPLACENCY We work hard to gain relationships. Keeping them takes even more effort in which we are prepared to give.
11 States | 11 Principals
Delivers unprecedented focus and allows us to grow our business by growing our partner’s businesses. .more about Our Principals
- Focus Streamlined sales process to maximize efficiency and effectiveness.
- Market Strategy Industry-specific focuses to ensure comprehension as well as synergy.
- Ability to Scale Easily adaptable to increased customer demand without the headache of supplier disarray.
- Extensive Knowledge Strong relationship with our 3rd party Technical support allows more time for improvement rather than briefing.
- Territory Sizing The 11² model, 11 principles, 11 lines—a simple idea to ensure customer service, product knowledge, and territory management.
- Consolidated Portfolio Each product we carry is specifically selected only if they work harmoniously with the others.
Our Industries ESSENTIAL MATERIALS
Here at Essential Materials, we offer our clients the highest quality raw materials coupled with exceptional customer care. Let us provide you with the resources to be as successful as you can be.
- Building and Construction
Stay Informed LATEST COMPANY NEWS
- Los Angeles Society for Coatings Technology - LASCT
- Arizona Society for Coatings Technology
- March,2018 Essential Materials, Inc. Partners with Thiele Kaolin and Short Mountain White Silica As a key raw material distributor, Essential Materials Inc. understands how important is to create a value to customers by partnership and commitment to our core values. Each product we carry is specifically selected only if they work harmoniously with the others in response to the industry demands. Essential Materials, Inc. is pleased to announce that we now represent Thiele Kaolin and Short Mountain White Silica. Their products will be available to our customers throughout the 11 states of our sales Territory.
- June, 2018 Essential Materials, Inc. Partners with Therma Fibers. Therma Fiber FRF Filler/Reinforcement Fiber is a top quality mineral wool fiber with properties that enhance the performance of a variety of different products due to its fire and heat resistance capabilities. This cost-effective fiber retains its integrity at higher temperatures than glass fiber and demonstrates excellent wear resistance. Essential Materials distributes their industrial grades covering paints, plastics, cement applications, CASE, building and construction and more.Their products will be available to our customers throughout the 11 states of our sales Territory.
- July, 2018 Essential Materials, Inc. Partners with Grant Specialty Coatings “At Grant Specialty Coatings, we believe partnering with our customer is the only way to provide true value. Today’s needs cannot be met by a catalog of indecisions. They require products that are derived from mutual understanding and collaboration.” Grant Specialty Coatings mission is to build mutually beneficial partnerships with our clients and through principle guided service, deliver an experience that meets the customer's exact needs. Their products will be available to our customers throughout the 11 states of our sales Territory.