CASE (Coatings, Adhesives, Sealants, Elastomers) Essential Materials
Whether it is a specific need for raw materials or simply a desire to improve a pre-existing product, Essential Materials offers a full line of ingredients for industrial coatings, adhesives, sealants, elastomerics and others. Our raw materials will help you control the rheology, workability and viscosity of your product. With Essential Materials, we focus on high quality CASE materials that are combined with the latest technology perks.
We ensure that our clients are given the best customer service. Essential Materials’ ultimate goal is to create value for our clients through partnership, premium quality raw materials, and commitment to our core values. If you have any questions in regards to our diverse assortment of CASE materials, get in touchwith one of our experts.
Products Offered for CASE Manufacturers Include:
- Wool Fibers from ThermaFibers for Reinforcement, Rheology, Texture, & Stabilization
- Titanium Dioxide Extender from Thiele
- White Silica Fine Filler Products for Paints, Coatings, Adhesives, and Sealants from Short Mountain Silica
- Kaolin Extenders from Thiele
- Talc from Natural Minerals provide a whiter, platy talcs that are widely used in industrial primer and exterior finishes. These talcs improve flatting, leveling, brushing ability, and suspension properties while reducing gloss
- Extra White Calcium Carbonate aggregates and fillers from Reverte; also known as Regio Marble, offer a variety of different sizes ranging from 3.0mm to a micronized fine powder
- Muscovite Mica white to light brown in color to improve hardness and prevent cracking from Southeastern Performance Minerals
Mayzo UV stabilizers and UV absorbers are used to protect against degradation and color changes caused by harmful UV light. Mayzo’s Optical brighteners are used to improve the appearance from a color and brightness standpoint, and can also be used as tracers to improve manufacturing productivity of coatings and inks. - https://www.mayzo.com/coating-and-inks.html