Plastics Essential Materials
Essential Materials provides an array of plastic solutions for all types of plastic manufacturers in California, Washington, Oregon, and Arizona. The synergies of our ingredients offered to plastic manufacturers provide unique benefits with their physical and chemical properties. With Essential Materials, we ensure quick delivery of your order to Los Angeles, Portland, Seattle, Phoenix, and anywhere in between.
Our mission is simple. We cultivate lasting relationships through reliable business strategies and transparent communication. If you have any questions or concerns in regards to our plastic ingredients, give us a call. Get in touch with our experts at Essential Materials today.
Our Plastic Product Solutions Include:
- High Performance Acrylics, Polyurethane and more - Essential Polymers
- Wool Fibers from ThermaFibers for Reinforcement and Stabilization
- Kaolin Extenders from Thiele
- YIPIN USA- High Performance Heat Resistant and Transparent Iron Oxides, Chrome Oxide Green, Ultramarine Blue, Pearlescent and more - Yipin
- White Silica Fine Filler Products for Paints, Coatings, Adhesives, and Sealants from Short Mountain Silica
- Titanium Dioxide Extender from Thiele
- White Muscovite Mica to improve hardness and prevent cracking from Southeastern Performance Minerals- Southeastern Performance Minerals
- Mayzo supplies the plastics industry with a variety of products designed to protect the material during manufacture, storage and use with the Antioxidant, Release Coating, Light Stabilizers and more
- High Performance Chloride and Sulfate Titanium Dioxide (TiO2) Pigments - Lomon Billions
- Huber's ground calcium carbonate products offers a portfolio of products for use in an array of plastic applications. Calcium Carbonates are used to replace costly resin with excellent plastic mechanical strength.
- Bold and distinct DayGlo fluorescent colors and traditional pigment dispersions